Why use partitions in an office space?
Despite the ongoing trend towards an open plan office environment, blindly following this trend could be could be costing your business.
Open plan offices are often implemented with the belief that they increase collaboration and is key to many organisations. But how does forcing workers to do everything out in the open affect employee health and productivity?
The right office partition solution can help strike a balance between collaboration and concentration by sectioning off areas for special uses and reducing annoying and distracting office sounds.
Four main ways to divide an office
There are four main solutions:
- Studded Wall Systems and Fixed Office Partitions
- Operable Wall Systems (like Hufcor)
- Wall mounted office partitions
- Freestanding movable office partitions
Finding the right solution that matches your organisations space needs and budget can be a challenge.
Download Our Free Whitepaper to learn:
- How to strike balance between collaboration and focus.
- How to factor in the long term costs of fixed and mobile office partition solutions.
- The key things your business needs to consider when selecting office partitions, fixed walls and workstations.
- The average costs and benefits of the four main kinds of office partition solutions.
Get in contact with a design consultant to talk about creating your Smart Flex Office
CALL US 1300 731 397
Why Portable Partitions Australia’s room dividers are the perfect solution for the modern office
We know that many offices need spaces for training, functions, workshops and meetings but simply do not enough room to have different sized rooms for different activities.
Here at Portable Partitions, we believe maximum space versatility and adaptability is critical to running a productive and healthy office.
It is for this reason we specialise in freestanding and wall mounted office partitions, which provide incredible performance whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.Find the right partitions for your space
Flexible Space Optimisation
We offer a range of products that are purpose built for office or corporate settings. They are designed to provide a temporary or semi-permanent solutions whilst offering maximum flexibility in terms of room configuration.
There is nothing worse for a growing business than costly building work every time new spaces need to be created. All this hassle and expense can be avoided by using versatile and flexible office partitions and dividers.
Why choose the portable solution?
- Sound absorbing materials are used on many of our office dividers, thus creating excellent noise barriers.
- A private space, split space, meeting room, training room or break out area can be created in a matter of seconds – for however long it’s required.
- Easy to fold, move and store when not in use.
- You still have the option of fixing the structure, but still have the option of moving and relocating should things change.
- Cost of product, subsequent downtime and the absence of labour costs make portable office partitions significantly cheaper that built walls and operable wall systems